Whether you’re looking for a family safari tour to Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru, or an untouched adventure, we’ve got your back.
Greg Adventures is committed to providing you with an authentic taste of Tanzania. We offer a variety of tours and safari packages that are tailored to suit your needs and budget.
We take care of all the little details so that you can enjoy your trip to the fullest. All you need to do is show up and we’ll provide you with everything else!
Ready to pack your bags and get lost in the wild?
Our team is here to ensure your comfort and safety, but more importantly your happiness. We’re well-versed with the area and know that every detail counts when it comes to making memories worth remembering.
Tailored itineraries for every need
We offer a variety of safari tours that can be tailored based on your needs. Whether you’re looking for an exhilarating climb or a relaxing trip, we’ve got you covered.
Expertise in Tanzania’s best destinations
We know this country like the back of our hands. Our team has been exploring Tanzania’s untamed landscapes for decades, so you can trust us when it comes to choosing the perfect destination for you.
- Mount Kilimanjaro (Legendary mountain, highest in Africa)
- Serengeti National Park (Annual migration & Grumeti River)
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area (“Big 5” game & ancient Olduvai Gorge)
- Tarangire National Park (Diverse wildlife & traditional safaris)
- Selous Mapumziko Lodge (Vast UNESCO-listed game reserve)
- Lake Manyara National Park (Bird watching & an information center)
- Arusha National Park (National park with a large volcano)
- Mikumi National Park (Sprawling preserve with wildlife safaris)
- Mount Kilimanjaro National Park (Snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro & rainforest)
- African Great Lakes (Region with 23,700 sq. mi. of lakes)
- Mahale Mountain National Park (Boat access & lots of chimpanzees)
- Mount Meru (Landmark stratovolcano for climbing)
- Gombe National Park (National park famous for chimpanzees)
- Katavi National Park (Secluded park with lakes & wildlife)
- Ol Doinyo Lengai (Landmark volcano & hiking spot)
- Saadani National Park (Wildlife-filled area with a coastline)
- Udzungwa Mountains National Park (Sprawling rainforest & wildlife habitat)
- Lemosho Route (Long distance hike to Kilimanjaro’s peak)
- Mnemba Island (Resort island for snorkeling & diving)
- Mkomazi National Park (Lush game reserve with a rhino sanctuary)
- Usambara Mountains (Mountain range with hiking & cottages)
- Rubondo Island Camp (Remote island camp for wildlife spotting)
- Mto Tarangire (Safari, elephant, river, zebra and giraffe)
- Lake Chala (Scenic crater lake for canoes & hiking)
- Kitulo National Park (Vibrant parkland for hiking & birding)
- Jozani Forest (Peaceful national park with trails)
- Grumeti Game Reserve (Game reserve with wildebeest habitat)
- Kibo (Volcanic cone on a famous mountain)
- Saanane National Park (Protected habitat for flora & fauna)
- Uhuru Peak (Highest peak on Kibo’s crater rim)
- Olduvai Gorge Museum (Site known for early human remains)
- Udzungwa Mountains (Rainforest national park with waterfalls)
- Ndutu Lake (Wildlife-rich area known for migration)
- Lake Jipe